Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · March 24, 2023
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition to farming and manufacturing, the city's economy depends on retail trade, health care, and social assistance.
- It is the county seat of Linn County, and the 11th largest city in the United States state of Oregon.
- The city has a home rule charter, a council-manager government, and a full-time unelected city manager.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- 13] The city provides the population with access to over 30 parks and trails, a senior center, and many cultural events such as the Northwest Art & Air Festival, River Rhythms, Summer Sounds and Movies at Monteith.
- 13] As of the ates Census, the population of Albany was 56,472.
- 14] In recent years the city has worked to revive the downtown shopping area, with help from the Central Revitalization Area.
- Location: Oregon.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- It is predominantly a farming and manufacturing city that settlers founded around 1848.
- 12] Located in the Willamette Valley at the confluence of the Calapooia River and the Willamette River in both Linn and Benton counties, just east of Corvallis and south of Salem.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.