Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 8, 2023
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The city has a home rule charter, a council-manager government, and a full-time unelected city manager.
- 12] Located in the Willamette Valley at the confluence of the Calapooia River and the Willamette River in both Linn and Benton counties, just east of Corvallis and south of Salem.
- 13] As of the ates Census, the population of Albany was 56,472.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- It is the county seat of Linn County, and the 11th largest city in the United States state of Oregon.
- It is predominantly a farming and manufacturing city that settlers founded around 1848.
- In addition to farming and manufacturing, the city's economy depends on retail trade, health care, and social assistance.
- 14] In recent years the city has worked to revive the downtown shopping area, with help from the Central Revitalization Area.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Location: Oregon.
- 13] The city provides the population with access to over 30 parks and trails, a senior center, and many cultural events such as the Northwest Art & Air Festival, River Rhythms, Summer Sounds and Movies at Monteith.
This locum job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.