Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 8, 2023
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Mill Creek) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The family atmosphere results in physicians willing to drive long distances to work here.
- Ancillary Primary Care team includes: Social Work, Behavioral Health, Physical Therapy, and Pharmacy.
- TEC has always had strong physicians and excellent administrators.
- Outpatient Family Medicine: 20-24 patients day, on average with 15, 20, and 30-min visits.
- We have a full complement of care coordination with fellow providers in more than 30 specialties (Psychiatry/Behavioral Health, Orthopedics, Dermatology, Pain Management/Physiatry, etc.
- Advanced Practice Clinician (PA/NP) and Scribe support.
- Why not love your career, too?
- You already love the Northwest.
- I feel appreciated as an individual.
- Dr. Howard Lichtenstein -Internal Medicine.
- All are working together to care of our patient".
- Those looking to advance their career: Leadership pathways available at the local/clinical, regional or national level.
- "The Everett Clinic strives to accommodate the individual preferences of physicians.
- Family Medicine Physician - Thomas Lake Clinic - The Everett Clinic.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package with productivity and quality incentives.
- Carole Clark- Pediatrics.
- "The Everett Clinic is a great place to work because of the support and friendliness of the providers and staff.
- Work life balance with flexible shifts- Full time is a 4-day work week.
- The Everett Clinic is looking for a Family Medicine Physician to join a busy team of primary care providers at our multi-specialty clinic located in Mill Creek, WA.
- "I love the close working relationships I have with my team- doctors, Arnp/PA, nurses, MA, and receptionists!
- Dr. Wand Gan - Family Medicine/OB.
- Ability to focus on an Adult/Internal Medicine population.
- What do our clinicians say about working at The Everett Clinic?
- Our sign-on and retention bonus package goes up to $100,000 for highly-qualified physicians.
- The Everett Clinic is part of a truly physician-led organization.
- Medicine doesn't change much from place to place but, having fun people to work with every day can make the difference between dreading going to work and enjoying yourself while you're there!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners