Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · March 24, 2023
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Mill Creek) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Our sign-on and retention bonus package goes up to $100,000 for highly-qualified physicians.
- I feel appreciated as an individual.
- "The Everett Clinic strives to accommodate the individual preferences of physicians.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package with productivity and quality incentives.
- You already love the Northwest.
- Advanced Practice Clinician (PA/NP) and Scribe support.
- We have a full complement of care coordination with fellow providers in more than 30 specialties (Psychiatry/Behavioral Health, Orthopedics, Dermatology, Pain Management/Physiatry, etc.
- Family Medicine Physician - Thomas Lake Clinic - The Everett Clinic.
- All are working together to care of our patient".
- Outpatient Family Medicine: 20-24 patients day, on average with 15, 20, and 30-min visits.
- Dr. Howard Lichtenstein -Internal Medicine.
- The family atmosphere results in physicians willing to drive long distances to work here.
- The Everett Clinic is looking for a Family Medicine Physician to join a busy team of primary care providers at our multi-specialty clinic located in Mill Creek, WA.
- Those looking to advance their career: Leadership pathways available at the local/clinical, regional or national level.
- Dr. Wand Gan - Family Medicine/OB.
- "I love the close working relationships I have with my team- doctors, Arnp/PA, nurses, MA, and receptionists!
- The Everett Clinic is part of a truly physician-led organization.
- TEC has always had strong physicians and excellent administrators.
- Carole Clark- Pediatrics.
- Medicine doesn't change much from place to place but, having fun people to work with every day can make the difference between dreading going to work and enjoying yourself while you're there!
- What do our clinicians say about working at The Everett Clinic?
- "The Everett Clinic is a great place to work because of the support and friendliness of the providers and staff.
- Ability to focus on an Adult/Internal Medicine population.
- Ancillary Primary Care team includes: Social Work, Behavioral Health, Physical Therapy, and Pharmacy.
- Why not love your career, too?
- Work life balance with flexible shifts- Full time is a 4-day work week.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners