Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · March 24, 2023
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Portland) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Must maintain Oregon state licensure and DEA certificate.
- Ability to communicate with others effectively both orally and in writing in working out solutions to problems or questions relating to the practice.
- Make a difference in the lives of others as you do your life's best work.
- Consults with colleagues when appropriate.
- Responds to medical emergencies including use of CPR.
- Help us continue to revolutionize our practice as we strive to recalibrate how health care is delivered and experienced.
- Documents care in the medical record in a complete and timely manner.
- Must work with confidential material without betraying the trust of patients, families, clinicians or staff.
- Ability to assess quality patient care.
- Full-time, Primary Care Physician: Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Develops relationships with patients.
- We have a membership-based practice model that allows us to cultivate deep relationships with our patients as we provide them with impeccable service and ensure high reliability in our clinical care as well as our advocacy services.
- Skills in providing diagnostic, preventative, and or therapeutic services to patients.
- Location is primarily at our Westside Clinic, and one day per week of clinical work in one of our Senior Living Community offices.
- Provides comprehensive care through direct face to face visits as well as phone calls and secure messaging.
- Quantitative focus creates a fact-based, no blame culture.
- Work alongside 12 other providers (physicians, NPs, RDNs, NDs, CSWs) to ensure the delivery of top quality care.
- All Senior Living Community offices are within 30 minutes of our Westside Clinic.
- Two years' experience is preferred but not required.
- Current AHA BLS certification required.
- Join a team that is innovative and passionate, taking a holistic and proactive approach towards healing while working in a culture that embraces work-life balance.
- Greenfield Health is a comprehensive medical care provider in Portland, Oregon.
- Conducts patient histories, physical exams, assessments and develop plans for care.
- Maintains safe, secure, and health work environments by following and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations.
- Ability to establish rapport and gain confidence in others (clinicians, patients, and partners in the community).
- Attends all team meetings and is an active participant.
- Participates in clinical infection prevention by daily cleaning of the clinic.
- Contributes to a positive collaborative culture and supports improvement work.
- Counsels patients on preventive health care and self-management.
- Ability to function as a team member.
- Successfully completed of an approved residency.
- Graduation of an accredited college or university with a Doctor of Medicine degree.
- Manages a panel of patients.
- Enhances health care practice reputation by taking ownership, showing flexibility by accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job performance.
- Board certification Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping patient care information confidential.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners