Family Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 8, 2023
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Portland) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Develops relationships with patients.
- Attends all team meetings and is an active participant.
- Responds to medical emergencies including use of CPR.
- Join a team that is innovative and passionate, taking a holistic and proactive approach towards healing while working in a culture that embraces work-life balance.
- Successfully completed of an approved residency.
- Ability to function as a team member.
- Current AHA BLS certification required.
- Work alongside 12 other providers (physicians, NPs, RDNs, NDs, CSWs) to ensure the delivery of top quality care.
- Consults with colleagues when appropriate.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping patient care information confidential.
- Documents care in the medical record in a complete and timely manner.
- Conducts patient histories, physical exams, assessments and develop plans for care.
- Must work with confidential material without betraying the trust of patients, families, clinicians or staff.
- Greenfield Health is a comprehensive medical care provider in Portland, Oregon.
- Graduation of an accredited college or university with a Doctor of Medicine degree.
- Contributes to a positive collaborative culture and supports improvement work.
- Location is primarily at our Westside Clinic, and one day per week of clinical work in one of our Senior Living Community offices.
- Make a difference in the lives of others as you do your life's best work.
- Ability to establish rapport and gain confidence in others (clinicians, patients, and partners in the community).
- Counsels patients on preventive health care and self-management.
- Ability to assess quality patient care.
- All Senior Living Community offices are within 30 minutes of our Westside Clinic.
- Participates in clinical infection prevention by daily cleaning of the clinic.
- Provides comprehensive care through direct face to face visits as well as phone calls and secure messaging.
- Ability to communicate with others effectively both orally and in writing in working out solutions to problems or questions relating to the practice.
- We have a membership-based practice model that allows us to cultivate deep relationships with our patients as we provide them with impeccable service and ensure high reliability in our clinical care as well as our advocacy services.
- Manages a panel of patients.
- Quantitative focus creates a fact-based, no blame culture.
- Two years' experience is preferred but not required.
- Maintains safe, secure, and health work environments by following and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations.
- Must maintain Oregon state licensure and DEA certificate.
- Help us continue to revolutionize our practice as we strive to recalibrate how health care is delivered and experienced.
- Full-time, Primary Care Physician: Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Skills in providing diagnostic, preventative, and or therapeutic services to patients.
- Enhances health care practice reputation by taking ownership, showing flexibility by accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job performance.
- Board certification Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners